Skip to content

Note to Opiate Users: Always Know Where Your Drugs Come From

April 19, 2018

Carver County attorney Mark Metz said the recording artist Prince died from an accidental fentanyl overdose after he took counterfeit pills containing the powerful painkiller.

“Prince had no idea he was taking a counterfeit pill that could kill him,” Metz said.

There is no evidence showing how he obtained that counterfeit pill, he said. Because of that, there will be no criminal charges filed in the case, he said.

One Comment leave one →
  1. pattilynn9 permalink
    April 19, 2018 10:00 PM

    Oh, grow your own!!

    Honestly, I freak over prescribed drugs filled at my local pharmacy. Probably ’cause I’ve had allergic reactions to 3 different common drugs. One can’t be too careful.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: