First there was one in Middleton, Wisconsin.
Then in Masontown, Pennsylvania.
One person was shot dead and four others injured after a shooting at a Pennsylvania courthouse.
As I write it is only 6 P.M. and this is still gun-prone America, so…..
But if we are serious about wanting to end the carnage there was steps we can take. If we care about each other we will take them.
• Enact a 14-day waiting period.
• Stop off-record gun sales by private owners.
• Stop sales at gun shows.
• Limit magazines to 5 rounds.
• Ban bumpstocks and all other rapid-fire technology.
• Require licenses for all firearms – just like cars.
• Raise the minimum age to buy guns to 21.
• Universal background checks.